Welcome to our website !

5 Instagram accounts for love makeup

By 02:41

Instagram is THE social media on which I spend the most time. I like photography, so I like the fact that application be visual, made ​​to share in seconds emotion, information, a sensation. I subscribe to hundreds of accounts because my interests are very diverse. I am the adventures of photographers, cats, artists, magazines, friends, corporations, monuments, dogs, cities ... but especially for makeup addicts like me. Today I decided to share with you 5 Instagram accounts for love makeup. If you make rhyme with poetry, lightness, refinement and attention to detail, these feeds should please you.
Instagram for love makeup
Sarina Hayes was a beautiful day, full of beautiful pictures. Its strong point: it post much, at least 2 photos per day. What delight my insatiable hunger.
Instagram for love makeup
Faye puts its cosmetic nicely in value. Each photo is a delight, I never have enough!
Instagram for love makeup
This is the wonderful account of a love of luxury makeup. The light in his pictures is perfect, the setting always impeccable scene.
Instagram love makeup
Mandy lives in Toronto, it is dynamic and positive and sees the makeup like a game. His account makes me happy (and sometimes exchange a few tips to find some products in Canada).
Instagram for love makeup
Sandy is a true passionate love makeup. And it makes us discover other Instagram accounts just as wonderful.

I struggled to limit myself to 5 accounts, many other amaze me every day!
And you, pretty Instagram accounts for love makeup to recommend?
You can find me on Instagram , do not hesitate to give me a cuckoo, I will be pleased to see you there!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires