Welcome to our website !

Tom Ford palette Nude Dip

By 02:51

Nude Dip palette Tom Ford was released in the fall of 2014. For months, if not years, before that I drool cosmetics Tom Ford. But they are hard to find here in Quebec. I placed an order recently in Toronto, and I offered this particular pallet Nude Dip sublime that I find beautiful in the fall. Of course, it will make me happy for the rest of the year also because its colors are neutral.
palette Nude Dip
As can be legitimately expected with a prestigious brand like Tom Ford, the packaging is very neat. Pochon velvet, chic and understated packaging, quality brushes, solid case and done. The shadows are pressed and the brand logo is engraved in the mass.
palette Nude Dip
Visually, it was worth the money. The gold trim provides a luxurious touch to the product.
palette Nude Dip
The palette contains four mini makeup brushes and 2 double-ended. It also contains a large mirror.
palette Nude Dip
4 blushes are very harmonious. They offer a degraded sublime neutral colors that blend with each other smoothly. All combinations are possible, the choice is well thought out.
palette Nude Dip
The lighter shade is a beautiful frosted champagne in metal and satin finish. It reveals golden highlights the brightness.
The top right shade is a nice satin copper that takes on pink, very bright.
Then comes my favorite color palette, a brown mole that pulls the old rose.
Finally, a very classic matte brown and full traditional harmony.
palette Nude Dip
Let's see what these shadows overlook the skin with swatches:
palette Nude Dip
daylight
palette Nude Dip
Flash
The quality of these shadows 4 is impressive. If they are in my opinion very easily dupables (I think including the makeup of the Naked Urban Decay palette), their impeccable quality puts them at the top of my list of favorites neutral makeup. Indeed, they do absolutely no fall, they apply easily and uniformly, the intensity is very easy to be determined. Finally, the outfit is impeccable. With a base (Sin Urban Decay for me), they survive without weakening to 10 hours.
palette Nude Dip
This palette is a little crazy, a little luxury that proves quite useful and delightful. I think I'll add a Tom Ford range on my list to Santa!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires