Welcome to our website !

My 3 favorite makeup brands in 2015

By 02:46

This is the ideal time to make annual reports. I'll start by introducing the 3 brands that have me most packed in 2015 by the quality of their makeup. Of course, this is relative, and that kind of ranking varies depending on the tastes of each. Personally, my 3 favorite makeup brands in 2015 are:
3 favorite makeup brands in 2015
CHANEL . I've worn a lot of Chanel makeup ago ten years. Then I was often disappointed, mainly by lack of pigmentation of the shadows, they tend to be dusty and do the falls. So I abandoned the brand for a long time. But since 2014, I continue to go good surprise in wonder.The quality of the shadows completely changed, each collection is totally seduced me and my tastes. 2015 has been a great year for Chanel I think this is the brand I most purchased and used.
The collection of spring 2015 (Paris Reverie) was romantic and poetic at will ( ICI ), the collection was soft and bewitching Pearl ( ICI ), the summer collection (Mediterranean) was warm and colorful ( ICI ), the collection of fall (the Automnales) was completely successful and perfectly stuck to my tastes ( ICI ), and what about the sublime collection of Christmas Red Black Absolutely ( ICI ) except that it represents exactly Christmas in my eyes?
2015 was definitely a year Chanel. Will I also won in 2016?
Guerlain
Guerlain . Guerlain is, in my opinion, capable of the best and the worst. Some products are excellent (as the Terracotta), others disappointing (as palettes of eye often starved of pigmentation). In 2015, I expanded my collection of brand perfumes (I have always been an inveterate romantic fragrances of the house), but I also discovered sublime makeup products of impressive quality, like the palette bayadère (ICI ) or the magical Christmas collection entitled Snows and Wonders ( ICI ). In 2015, I returned Guerlain after several years of disappointment (except for perfumes and Terracotta remaining in my safe bets and must-haves). I hope to continue on this road in 2016!
Tom Ford Beauty
TOM FORD . This is THE discovery of the year. Each product that I offer is perfect. Quality, pigmentation, packaging, colors, this is a fairy tale. I spoke of the pallet Nude Dip  which was a real stroke of heart. It is absolutely necessary that I present lipsticks, they are to die. Tom Ford is the revelation of the year!
I could also have cited MARC JACOBS as revelation of the year. After worshiping the pallet The Enigma and other small wonders ( HERE ), I have other products in my radar. 2016 will therefore be a year Marc Jacobs!
IF you follow me on the blog or on Instagram , you know I'm a real DIOR addicted. This brand has fascinated me for many years, including the quality of its products for the complexion, its polish and its lipsticks. However, in 2015 I was less excited than usual, largely because the colors, themes and proposed effects were not to my taste. The collections were overall very metal (such as Cosmopolitan ) or lacked originality (as the Christmas collection that seems to be a barely reworked remake of that of last year). In short, if I remain a large consumer and worshiper of Dior (many of my everyday products are signed Dior), I have not been struck down by what they proposed in 2015. 2016 does mark the return Dior?
And you, what were your 3 favorite makeup brands in 2015?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires