Welcome to our website !

Guerlain Meteorites Flakes Thrilled

By 02:50

Among the Christmas makeup collection 2015, that of Guerlain is the most magical and most magical. Everything evokes snow, Christmas, flakes, white, celebration and joy. This is the most poetic collection I've ever seen. So I no surprise fell for some pieces, including the incredible Meteorites Flakes Enchanted beads. The name alone transports me to the wonderful Country Christmas ...
Thrilled meteorites Flakes
Every detail is delightful, starting with the size snow globe.
Thrilled meteorites Flakes
Obviously the finish is flawless and every detail is neat. The powder puff supplied is soft, elegant, silky and majestic. The above case is finely engraved and gilded. A large round mirror is provided inside the cover. Everything is perfect.
Thrilled meteorites Flakes
The beads themselves are festive and winter. pearly white beads, iridescent golden beads, stars mattifying, the right mix of effects can illuminate the complexion without shine brightly.
Thrilled meteorites Flakes
The record is clear to the naked eye, but elusive photo. Despite dozens of pictures, it is difficult to get a record of their effect on the complexion. You can see on darker skin swatches in Ommorphia . My fair skin, no real color is detectable only light is visible.
Thrilled meteorites Flakes
I apply them by mixing them with a large powder brush to get all the nuances, then I drop them in a veil across the face, above the foundation. They are perfect for attaching the skin without drying and to give brightness subtly. We see a better, but we can not clearly identify where it comes from! Meteorites Flakes Thrilled are really a powder "Sublime".
It can also be used as illuminator more conventional way, by putting more product on a denser brush and depositing the material under the eye and on the nose bridge. We must then do not hesitate to have a heavy hand.
Thrilled meteorites Flakes
Incredibly, these are the first Meteorites pearls that I offer. So I can not compare with other versions. All I know is that I'm crazy and that I might well offer me other beads one day!
If you want to see more photos, check out the slide show available on my Youtube channel:

And you, seduced by these fairy flakes?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires