Welcome to our website !

RIP 37 - Products Completed

By 02:41

Here is my usual stock of products I've completed in recent weeks to remember the good and bad experiences. It lets me know if I buy account or not a product, and share with you my experience to get you or not to try a product. Here the round of products completed in January 2016:
products terminated
Let's start with my facial. After removing and / or cleaning , I apply a tonic (lotion) and a hydrating mist . I just finished yet another bottle of my favorite tonic, the Lotion Tender of Dior (detailed review  HERE ). Alcohol-loaded hyaluronic acid, it is a real pleasure for sensitive and dehydrated skin.
products terminated
I also ended Moisturizing Spray of Juice Beauty . This mist is 100% organic, but unfortunately the cocktail of essential oils it contains too irritating for my skin. I had to dilute it with leftover spray Moisture Surge Clinic. Really, I do not tolerate essential oils, even in minute quantities as a spray ...
I then do follow this step by applying acid washers, to exfoliate my skin gently. The facial shine washers (radiance facial pads) of First Aid Beauty are the ones I use most often because they are very affordable. I constantly bought, I have always in stock.
products terminated
The radius sera completed two products: the care Proeven night of Vichy (review HERE ) I used as a serum because its texture is fluid. The product was sent to me by the brand. I am delighted to be effective (combined day care and a care including routine acids, it helped alleviate much my brown spots), but I'm not thrilled about the composition. I do not know if I'm going to offer me a new tube ... But once finished my bottle of serum Optimal Hydrance of Avène (review HERE ), once redeemed. The composition is not brilliant either, but the relief it brings me in winter is incomparable, it's one of my safe bets.
products terminated
Then we move to an essential product for me winter: moisturizing mask. I just finished one of my darlings (and I also bought) theHydraphase Intense mask of La Roche Posay . Although I'm not fond of her perfume rather strong, I use several times a week. In winter, I apply it thickly at night and left in place all evening and all night. I made ​​a comparison with my other favorite mask, hydrating mask Soothing Avène  HERE . I also completed yet another tube of my favorite day cream, care Hydrance Optimale Light of Avène . A must for my skin, I come back all the time.
products terminated
Let the makeup. One product completed this month, the instant energizing Corrector of Sothys . I told you HERE . I used it as a makeup base. It has a slight lavender hue supposed to even out skin tone, but on me no effect. I have found nothing exceptional about this, it's probably not suitable for my skin!
products terminated
Use samples regularly entered my habits. Here are serum samples I tested:
products terminated
Jurlique Advanced Serum : nice creamy texture, scent a bit strong, very comfortable, very well tolerated by my skin. I like the philosophy of the brand, it is likely that I offer this serum one day.
Repair Clinic Laser Focus : too thin for my taste, I do not really have an opinion on this serum. When in doubt, I abstain and I do not think me an offer. I love the creamy and comfortable serums, texture is the only reason I do not think buy this product.
Ole Henriksen lightening serum vitamin C : I loved her orange flavor, texture, although liquid was sticky enough for the application to be easy. A big yes, I think I offer it soon because the composition and the reviews are promising.
Nude Milk with Omega care : it is not at all a Milk is a light cream very comfortable and nourishing. I tested several samples, and even if the smell is quite strange (grass?), Composition and philosophy behind the product are that I'll turn one of these days.
Some samples of moisturizers:
products terminated
Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream : I say and repeat, the Multi-Active range of Clarins is wonderful. I highly recommend it! Pleasant textures, comfort effect, it is a joy to the skin.
Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins : a heart stroke. It is moisturizing, nourishing, soothing. The Origins brand is in my sights for a few months, I'll crack sure!
Dior Capture Totale - Universal texture:  Dior has just released the Capture Totale cream in 3 textures (rich, universal and light). I tested 3, my heart looks for universal texture. It's a real luxury care at CDN $ 195 per pot, it is not found on all tablets. But the composition is interesting. I loved, only hope that I win the lottery tonight ...
Guerlain Meteorites Care Oxygen : big disappointment. The scent of violets is suffocating and is mainly composed of silicone. I pass no regrets!
Let the body:
products terminated
The Lipikar Cleansing Oil of La Roche Posay is one of my favorites for the winter, perfect for dry skin. Loved every drop shower gel and body cream Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte of Bath & Body Works . It was one of my delicious flavors of the fall, a comforting sweet bliss as the only BBW has the secret!
Some samples:
products terminated
Hermes shower gel Eau d'orange verte : very pleasant and invigorating, but at the price Hermes shower gels are sold, I do not know if I craquerai one day!
Diptyque comforting Liquid soap : a hand soap at all drying, I want more! But citron flavor is very strong, so I hesitate to offer me in regular size ...
products terminated
Dove deodorant dry spray . I presented to you HERE is my favorite deodorant since this summer. I intend to redeem myself!
Hair care:
products terminated
Products Herbal Essence and Organix are my favorites, and I use almost as them. I alternate depending on the needs of my hair. Hello Hydration is perfect for winter because it nourishes the hair. Biotin & Collagen also because it strengthens the hair. I love them, I recommend them, I often buys!
However, disappointment for the Care All Soft for Redken . It was sent to me by the brand, I'm not fanatical. It really weigh hair, I do not recommend it at all.
products terminated
Finally, the hand cream Crabtree & Evelyn are still wonderful. I finished Evelyn Rose divinely smells fresh rose, and I loved the sample (giant!) Of Tarocco Orange smelling the sweet orange. They are incredibly moisturizing, not greasy, do not stick, and always feel very good, I recommend them and I often buy!
products terminated
Here are my finished product, as I often have several bottles open at once, and I am a big consumer of cosmetics, the outcome is still long!
And you, empty bottles to report?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires