Welcome to our website !

Coaching blog, what is it?

By 02:37

There is little time, I launched myself into the adventure coaching blog . This is the result of a long process that took place over several years.Coaching people, counselors, support them in the development of an activity, it can not be improvised. I must say that in 6 years of blogginguninterrupted, I know that I like it and I can not imagine my life without my blog. And since I always wanted to make my passion my profession full circle now in helping others to keep their blog.
Blog coaching
In 6 years, I have experienced every possible situation in the life of a blog. It was first necessary that I create my blog, as I start in the bath.This is the step that asked the most trial and that created a lot of hesitation. Choose a name, a web host, a theme ... if I could accompany me at this key moment, I would have won a long time. But also all those stages that made ​​my blog what it is today.
He soon had to find the inspiration to write articles. Inspiration illustrate my articles. For that, I have not too much trouble, my imagination and inspiration are quite large. But that does not spare the blank page syndrome, loss of motivation or discouragement. All these steps, I had to face them alone, but is not prepared and not be supported. Being alone with her ​​blog, it's scary sometimes. Again, I really appreciated having a small voice to guide me. However much like what we do, this is not always enough.
It must also find time to care for his blog. Finding time for blogging was long an insurmountable challenge for me. I blogged in a hurry for years without satisfactory organization. I ended up not having wanted to write because it was almost a compulsion. When we say "it is imperative that I published an article tonight," that's a bad sign. Again, I wish someone helps me to organize myself, gives me tips to save time. I really would rather blogged earlier.
Many other issues dot the everyday bloggers. Make themselves known, build partnerships, increase its traffic, generate income, make pretty pictures, write relevant texts, apart from other ... Keeping a blog is actually much more complex than it seems. If we want to do it with seriousness and with all his heart, he must be ready to engage . We must give ourselves the means. You have to take control. We must get help. Hence the desire to be there for others as I would have liked to be there for me in all these steps.
With all these experiences, strong of my successes and my bitter failures, I want to live my passion for the world of blogs, I want to help others to flourish through their blog. Transmit his knowledge, teach others to fish rather than give them fish, that's what drives me. That's what the blog coaching in my opinion. So you guessed it, I fully understand your problems and questions, and I do not expect a sign to help.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires