Welcome to our website !

Blush Floral Pink – Dior Glowing Gardens

By 02:42

The collection Glowing Gardens is my favorite spring collection this year. I briefly introduced my acquisitions HERE , it is time that I present some detail in Wonderland. Here is the pretty blush Floral Pink 844 , a fresh and colorful pink floral motifs. Unable to resist, this item is a delight for the eyes.
Floral Pink Dior
How to describe it? The photos speak for themselves, this is a very spring piece, very pink, very flowery. I never tire of admiring it, I think you will understand me ...
Floral Pink
The pattern is embossed deeply embedded, so you can use it without damaging it. We took the opportunity for a few weeks. The powder is very compact, so we did not use drops.
Floral Pink
It is a matte blush, without glitter or highlights. It is a light pink perfect for the famous effect freshness that we often search in the spring.On a clear complexion, it gives doll pink cheeks. But we can choose to have a light hand and then a discreet and simply healthy glow. In the sun, it takes a little to the coral.
Floral Pink Dior
Dior Blush Pink Floral - Natural light
Floral Pink blush
Dior Blush Pink Floral - sunlight
The texture is silky, easy application. It fits perfectly on the skin. For swatch above, I really put the dose.
Floral Pink
I think it is too bright to dark complexion, but it is perfect for fair complexions and means.
It is beautiful, it is of good quality, I can only recommend.
Floral Pink
Will you crack?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires