Welcome to our website !

YSL Rouge Pure Couture Kiss & Love

By 02:51

For Christmas, Yves Saint-Laurent has released some shades of its famous Red Pure Couture limited edition Kiss & Love. The colors are identical to those of the regular collection, but small mouths embellish the packaging and grapes. I possessed no Rouge Pure Couture, so it was the perfect time to offer me one!
Kiss & Love
The limited edition packaging is irresistible. These small red lips on a golden packaging make their small effect. One is in the cute, cute, but it remains in the chic and luxury.
Kiss & Love
The shades were snapped like hotcakes. I have no choice, there was only Fuchsia 19 when I decided to place my order. Since I fell in love with the fuchsia lipstick with the limited edition Givenchy (all the details HERE ), I'm not afraid of this strong and intimidating color. So it's no regret that I am spoiled.
Kiss & Love
The reasons are clear, precise and well cut. The product is well finished, in all its aspects. The quality is unquestionable.
The texture is itself simply divine. I regret not having discovered the Rouge Pure Couture earlier. It is creamy but not fatty. It is moisturizing but not sticky. It suits perfectly to my dry, chapped lips. It is comfortable, and her outfit is solid (I drink tea without stopping, so I do not keep my long lipsticks, impossible for me to tell you if he wishes hours!). He did not file yet I wore it without pencil several times.
Here are the swatches:
Kiss & Love
daylight
Kiss & Love
Flash
The amount is very limited, they are selling like hotcakes. If you wish to offer or give to someone, hurry, quickly!
Kiss & Love
This first experience with Rouge Pure Couture enchanted me, here I am well advanced, I now want to expand the family ...
Kiss & Love
Kiss & Love!

You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

  1. I already left you a comment to stop using my content. You just translate my words and use my photos without permission. Please stop this!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You stole my content, please shut this site down! Do you know what copyrights are??

    RépondreSupprimer