Welcome to our website !

L.A. Sunrise – Chanel

By 02:44

The makeup collection Chanel Spring 2016, LA Sunrise, was released last week in Canada. Chanelista well, I was looking forward to and I prepared my little list of heart strokes. Here's a quick overview of my acquisitions, detailed reviews with swatches follow soon.
Chanel L.A. Sunrise
Since the onset of visual, I thought this collection was more summer than spring. View products for myself only confirmed my impression: it is a sublime collection ... summer! The colors are bright, vibrant, intense. In Quebec, it is winter and I honestly do not mind thinking about summer makeup. I would have appreciated pastel tones or less clear, as for example at Dior. But other than that, the collection is lovely.
Chanel L.A. Sunrise
I obviously provided the blush Sunkiss Ribbon . A marvel for collectors Chanel powders. Chanel ribbons printed in relief on a multi-colored blush: impossible to resist. I have not had the heart to touch it for now. I have of course tested in stores, when you mix all the colors, rendering is a sublime pink pulling the coral. The problem is that the pattern is destroyed from the first use ...
Chanel L.A. Sunrise Sunkiss Ribbon
Chanel Sunkiss Ribbon
Another nice piece in the collection, the Rouge Coco Shine dyed Energy . I love the Rouge Coco Shine as they have the texture and comfort of a balm, but the pigmentation of a lipstick. The raspberry color is rich and pigmented, I'll wear this winter.
Chanel L.A. Sunrise
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Energy
Another marvel of the collection LA Sunrise, varnish Sunset Strip . Note that this is a "Nail gloss  " and not a "Nail color  " traditional. The bottle is also slightly different, as the brush. I know that Chanel varnishes are being reformulated, I suppose it is here that famous new formula.
Chanel L.A. Sunrise
It is a deep purple sublime. I tried it in the store, it is covering and opaque layer. I must pose it correctly and I show you this!
I also fell for a beautiful Illusion Shadow soft and natural in color Moonlight Pink . Other colors are beautiful, but too colorful and vivid for me, I never wear them ...
Chanel L.A. Sunrise
Chanel Illusion d’Ombre Moonlight Pink
It is a light pink-beige, natural and discreet, quite what I love everyday wear.
The collection is lovely, but not within the colors that I usually wear. It will delight the most daring than me!
If you do need to purchase a single piece of the collection LA Sunrise, I highly recommend the blush Sunkiss Ribbon as it is sumptuous, both visually and on the skin. I recommend the brightly hued amateurs to see this collection of closer!
Chanel L.A. Sunrise
All products in the collection are presented on the official website Chanel .
This collection tempting? The summer do you too?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires