Welcome to our website !

Guerlain Neiges & Wonders

By 02:50

To me, the Guerlain makeup collection Neiges & Wonders is the most magical Christmas. I recently introduced you to Meteorites Flakes Enchanted (see HERE ), the flagship piece of the collection in my opinion. But I let myself be tempted by other pieces I also found very poetic and enchanting: the powder Terracotta in their snowy enclosure, the Red Rose G 867 Wonderful and Hell Gloss 902 Reflections starsAlthough Gold & Wonders palette is very nice, I felt that I did not have my money with tiny and rather common shadows.
Guerlain Neiges & Wonders
Let's start with Terracotta . I am a fan of this good-looking powder. I managed to resist the colorful boxes of the collection last summer, but I could not say no to pretty white box Christmas glitter.
Guerlain Neiges & Wonders
This is a classic Terracotta dyed 03 Natural Brunettes, but in a removable housing in white silicone studded with sequins. Once the empty powder, I can reuse the box on another Terracotta.
Guerlain Neiges & Wonders
Reserved for collectors because objectively there is nothing transcendent there! Only addict Terracotta, or those who do not will have died.
Let's go to Red G 867 Wonderful Rose .
Guerlain Neiges & Wonders
This is my first Red G. I never succumbed before because I find it very bulky and inconvenient packaging. But then, with all these crystals, I could not resist. It is a heart stroke, both for color as for the formula.
Guerlain Neiges & Wonders
Finally the Hell Gloss 902 Reflections stars :
Guerlain Neiges & Wonders
It evokes the sun glints on snow, when it is frozen surface. This Gloss Hell looks like snow tubing. On bare lips, it gives depth and volume.Over a lipstick, it adds light and reflections. A true wonder.
Guerlain Neiges & Wonders
I have not succumbed to the charms of purple varnish (Wonderful Night) as the color did not really excited when I saw it in stores. I did not wear this color view. A matter of taste!
Time to swatches finally:
Guerlain Neiges & Wonders
Wonderful Red Rose G / Gloss Hell Reflections stars / Terracotta
Guerlain Snows and Wonders
Here is a quick overview of my acquisitions collection Guerlain Neiges & Wonders. A magical collection and quality, at the height of my expectations for Christmas.
And you also seduced by this collection?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires