Welcome to our website !

White Day [Monday challenge]

By 02:39

The theme of this new challenge is white. You can also find in the statement HERE . White is a color that I love, either for decoration or clothing. Anyway, since I have Cats with white hair, there is nothing black in my wardrobe ... White shirts, white shirts, white shirts, dark colors are out of my life no race.
white owl
White is too absent from the cosmetic world for my taste. The packaging is always black or dark, very chic, but I find the more chic white.Fortunately, some brands sometimes off the beaten track and spoil us with small white wonders, like Guerlain, Lancôme or Tom Ford.
blanc
Tom Ford
Where the white abounds, it is in the world of health care. The tubes and bottles are often white, which does not displease me. The marks of "medical cosmetic" as Avène, La Roche Posay Aderma or Uriage use many white tubes, certainly to remind the medical side and care in our unconscious.
SOS Care Winter 1
My apartment is for rent, I do not have the choice of colors. In my future home, white reign, for sure! It's so bright. Accessories and decor will add touches of color. At the moment, the combination that I like most is white and golden. The ultimate refinement in my opinion!
blanc
And of course, white is the snow. It is the color of winter with excellence! And though El Nino is present this winter and we deprive large amounts of snow, I love the white coat that covers the Quebec several months a year.
Mitaine in the snow
And you, the white in your life?
Good week!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires