Welcome to our website !

My winter care - tested and approved

By 02:42

For the skin, winter rhymes with dehydration, irritation and dryness. The icy wind, polar temperatures and dry air are implacable enemies who, day after day, manhandle the skin. And dehydrated skin, irritated and dried is skin that is uncomfortable, blushed and aging badly. We must act! How? In preparing the skin to help it face the assault, and repairing it when it suffered. Here are my winter care of the moment, tested under extreme conditions.
my winter care
To help my skin to brave the elements well, the key is to moisturize and nourish. Winter accelerates dehydration and dryness. My winter care are moisturizing and nourishing treatments.
All year, every day, whatever the season or my business, I am a well-oiled routine morning and evening. I regularly talk because this is a subject close to my heart and my passion. For example you can go take a look HERE , HERE , HERE and HERE . I adapt the composition and texture of the product to the weather and the condition of my skin. In winter, I still use a lot of hyaluronic acid, and I use more nourishing textures, thick and restorative.
my winter care
My favorites right now are the lotion HYDRA BEAUTY of Chanel , texture Very Moist . It is a gel that I apply my tonic and before my serum. It brings water to my skin drinks it avidly. I like its light flowery fragrance. This Hydra Beauty range of Chanel is a marvel, I had briefly presented to you HERE .
I use most frequently to one of my favorite eye contour care, the Soothing of Avène . A safe bet in any season, but especially in winter because the thick texture is very comfortable.
Discover this winter with a sample, I devote a boundless passion to Cream Ultra Restorative of First Aid Beauty . It looks like whipped cream, she's really nourishing and moisturizing, but it does not stick! In the morning I put a thin layer at night I wear a mask. A must-have.
With proper routine, the skin does not fear anything. Except that I can not make day care retouching (I work out of my home and I made up) after 8 hours so the skin while drunk. He often that the way back to the house to be violent for my skin that lack of ammunition to defend themselves. Do not panic. Removing makeup arriving, then care routine application of restorative care:
my hivermaux care
At the end of my routine, after my serums, I have two options: either apply a moisturizer so thick layer mask or apply moisturizer and mask repair. Right now, I alternate three favorites.
The rose mask of Fresh . This is a brand that appeals to me a lot in its philosophy and in limited edition packaging was right to me. I must present it to you in detail, it is a success. By cons, you should remove it after absorption (with a damp cloth) as it is brown and contains many pieces of petals.
The soothing hydrating mask of Avène , I present you the most. It's a favorite for ages, he saves my skin every winter. I apply it thickly, my skin absorbs all the evening and I go to bed without removing anything.
If symptoms are localized (a dry plate or redness for example), I apply a thick key Cicaplast Baume B5 of La Roche Posay . The Cold Cream is as restorative, I also used.
With these special winter care, my skin survives each year and does not suffer too much from the vagaries of weather Quebec ...
And you, what are your favorites care in winter?
See the statement of the challenge HERE . If you have raised, let me link to your participation in the comments.
Good week!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires