Welcome to our website !

Diorskin Nude Air – Glowing Pink et Glowing Nude

By 02:38

If you have not yet seen the collection Glowing Gardens Dior for spring 2016 is really beautiful. The floral theme is very successful, patterns pressed on blushes and powders are sublime, especially the blush Pink Floral recently featured on the blog. I did not resist and I have no regrets, my acquisitions are up to my expectations. I present you today two essential pieces of the collection, powders DiorskinNude Airdyed 001 Glowing Pink and 002 Glowing Nude .
Glowing Pink
I like Diorskin powders for years, their quality is impeccable and their effect on the skin is always perfect. In fact, I already presented the powder DiorskinNude Air and powder Diorskin Nude Tan . I could not miss out on these limited editions. They are very different. I hesitated between the two, but I ended up taking the two ... you know my iron will ... But I have an excuse, they are really very different.
Diorskin Nude Air 001 Glowing Pink
This is a highlighter (or rather an illuminator) absolutely perfect.
Dior Glowing Pink
The traditional housing is very strong, it is very heavy and very firm.
The powder is very compact, well pressed. There is no fall and is absolutely not powdery. It is a silky soft texture that brings a lot of light in strategic areas of the face. It is sublime on a light or average skin.
What I like most is that we can dose the material for a subtle effect or, conversely, much more settled. This winter, it's my favorite. On my skin, its effect is more white than pink.
Diorskin Nude Air 002 Glowing Nude
It is also a highlighter, but with warmer tones than the Glowing Pink.
Dior Glowing Nude
The quality is just as perfect as the Glowing Pink. The color is light golden, darker, warmer. This powder should probably better for darker skin, but is also lovely on fair skin.
On my skin, his record is golden brown-pink.
Here are some swatch, but the illuminators are very difficult to capture.
Dior Glowing Pink
Glowing Pink - Glowing Nude - Daylight
Dior Glowing Pink
Glowing Pink – Glowing Nude – Flash
Dior Glowing Pink
Glowing Pink - Glowing Nude - Full sun
Dior Glowing Pink
Glowing Pink - Glowing Nude - Full sun
Both powders are sublime, it is a quality addition to my collection of powders. Their record is quite natural because they contain no glitter.
The bonus? The pattern is embedded in high relief, so you can dip your brush into it without risk of breaking the magnificent drawing. It will take several weeks of use before it disappears!
Dior Glowing Pink - Glowing Nude
Which to choose? No if you do not wear illuminator. The Glowing Pink if you wear cool tones, the Glowing Nude if you wear warm tones. Both if you collect limited edition Dior:)
Diorskin Nude Air - 001 Glowing Pink
Diorskin Nude Air – 001 Glowing Pink
And you, which will you choose?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires