Welcome to our website !

Peace and love [challenge Monday]

By 02:50

On Monday, more than ever, we need of love, peace, calm, tranquility, peace, rest, hope. More than ever we need to offset the flood of emotions and negative images that assail us. We must protect, if not how to survive? The statement of the challenge on Monday is simple (ICI ): share pictures, stories or positive stories. So I just decided to share some pretty pictures makeup, cats and nature, endless sources of happiness and joy.
Share the love
To protect me, I always go back to basics. My relatives, my Darling, my cats, my home, nature. I take my eyes with beautiful things. I occupy my mind with music that soothes me. I refocused on me and my circle of comfort. Peace and love, with those two words then, was my ideal world.
Share the love
Pictures are worth a thousand words, I'm not talkative today. What to say except to express his fear, hopes, fears, doubts, my disappointment in man, this animal still capable of the best and the worst. I prefer not to spill on what news reminds me.
Drops
To try to stay positive, I refer you to one of my articles devoted to 10 things that make me happy .
DSC_0108
I just naively believe in the harmony between Man and Nature. I just want love, tolerance and peace ... How is it that we have not learned anything? Is barbarism really own the rights? That's it, I start to think too much, I have to put my brain to break quickly.
Guerlain tulip
eyelets
If you have the challenge, or if you just have love to share, please leave a note in the comments.
Good week!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires