Welcome to our website !

My evening-type [challenge Monday]

By 02:49

Generally, I am someone organized enough. I like order, rituals, habits. I have no problem with the unexpected, however, when they occur I am pleased to enhance my ability to adapt! For this new challenge Monday, it is matter of presenting my evening types (statement HERE ).I'll introduce you to my "normal" evening, when I finish the work on time, there are no races, output or planned activity (that is to say 2 to 3 evenings per week).
evening TypeI work full time 5 days a week. The evening I arrived home around 18 pm, if all goes well.
First thing I do upon arriving: change me! I am unable to keep my outfit for the day as soon as I crossed the threshold of my door. I leave my day clothes to put on comfortable clothes, reserved for indoor use (basically, I leave my jeans or my suit pants to slip yoga pants, so much more comfortable!).
Then I fed my hairy. They have a bowl filled to the brim with croquettes in which they come pecking day and night, but morning and evening they are entitled to meat or canned wet food (veterinary formulas obviously ...). litter cleanup and games ensue period most often.
Cheri returned to 18 h. We tell our days preparing the evening meal (and sometimes lunch box lunch tomorrow). 19 to 30 pm, we eat!
evening TypeThen comes one of my favorite moments of the day: the removal. I presented my ritual HERE . It's ten minutes of comfort, relaxation, relaxation, happiness. Any fatigue and worries of the day fly along my makeup.
Three options exist to me for the evening's progress:
  • Honey is or I have work in this case each moved to his computer;
  • either I take care of my blog, my email, my social media and I stroll on the internet (reading other blogs, watching videos ...) while Darling plays his video games;
  • either we settle in front of a movie or a TV series.
Pooh ChristmasAround 22 pm, I lay in my bed, warm, Cheri and my big hairy as a heaters. Depending on the mood and what I've done before, I read or watch videos. I force myself to turn off the light at 23 pm at the latest, even if it is sometimes very difficult to close my book or cut Netflix!
And you, what is your party guy?
PS: this weekend we did the Christmas tree, I obviously took pictures and I take this opportunity for you climb!
If you have met the challenge, do not hesitate to leave me the link to your participation in the comments below.
Good week!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires