Welcome to our website !

My favorite paddle [Challenge Monday]

By 02:36

We will not close our eyes and pretend that everything is normal, I am a collector of makeup palettes. Preferably neutral. I count the most and I fully assume the obvious. I collect the make and I am very well, thank you. I can also say that I do not buy compulsively. My purchases are planned, listed and expected to firm up. So I have a lot of choices and I'm satisfied with almost all the palettes that I own. I am therefore extremely difficult to make choices and to choose my favorite palettes. I like them for different reasons and I like to flit from one to the other depending on my mood. So I will turn the subject a little and rather describe what I like in a palette of blushes.
favorite palettes
I like that the shadows are  neutral . I like to have some more colorful palettes as it happens from time to time to get out of my comfort zone. For example, I already succumbed to pallets pastel makeup for spring or shadows to bright colors for summer. But my heart balance for brown, red, brass, bronze. The neutral shadows, warm and silky is my favorite palettes.
I also like that the pallet is small or reasonable size. I do not like large paddles that unfold, are heavy and awkward to handle. I like to keep my palette in my left hand, and keep my makeup brush in my right hand.
favorite pallets
YSL Couture Variation – Bobbi Brown Warm Glow
I like that the shadows are of quality . This is relative, we have each our own requirements. For me, the quality of eye makeup are not dusty, not too pigmented and can easily fade. It is characteristic of the shadows of luxury brands such as Dior, Chanel or YSL. Attention littlepigmented does not mean not pigmented. I like to play with the material for the color I want, that is to say, choose to put little effect for discreet or conversely applied several times my shadow or wet for much intensity .
favorite pallets
I like that the case is simple and chic. Again, my favorite brands like Dior or Chanel are very good at that. For a period I was looking more colorful packaging, more fun, more girly. But it happened to me. I do not want to paper pallet or multiple drawers. I want the simple, elegant, robust and effective.
With age (or rather the experience), I know what I want in makeup as skin care elsewhere. I know what brands, what colors, what I like and textures fit me. I dare say that all palettes that I own are my favorite paddles!
favorite pallets
YSL Indie Jaspe – Lancôme Midnight Floral – Marcs Jacobs The Enigma
And you, what are your favorite palettes?
See the statement of the challenge HERE . If you have raised, let me link to your comment in participation so that I can go read it.
Good week!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires