Welcome to our website !

My letter to Santa

By 02:51

I hesitated to publish this challenge. Too frivolous, too light, too unreal after the nightmare. I then asked how long it would take me to the futile no longer appears to me so indecent. The answer has become evident, there is an alternative for me mope and lament on the unlimited cruelty of this world or resume as soon as the course of my life. The first assumption is unnecessary because negative emotions lead to nothing except chaos. The second hypothesis seems more beautiful. Get on with life does not mean we deny the reality that no one is indignant or indifferent. Resume normal course of his life is to persist in pursuing the path we opened. This is stay positive. This is contributing to fill this world with love and peace. This is to show that terror must not prevail over fear and consternation. I do not ask anyone to share my views. I ask you to respect him as I respect yours. I understand that one does not have the heart to celebrate Christmas next month. For me it's the opposite, I have more than ever the bleeding heart and Christmas will bring heat to stop the bleeding. For my part, I will not leave the madness of a few spoil a single moment of my life ...
Thrush
Of course, the news that I would request to Santa to bring peace on earth, to bring those that madness took away too soon, suturing wounds that never close again. But I have more 5 years. I know it's not Santa Claus that will make this world a better world. It's all of us. It's me. It is you who reads me It's all of us. Every bit helps. So I want to continue to spread a little joy, dreams, futility, rainbow and glitter in the greyness to it never becomes dark. I want to keep smiling despite everything. I want to celebrate my birthday next month. I want more than ever shake my relatives in my arms at Christmas. I want more than ever to take the chance and the miracle of my life. I want to continue to enjoy mindfully life given to me. I do not want to spend the rest of my time crying on my bed, curled up and frightened. I mean shit to intolerance, barbarism, racism, prejudice, violence, war, injustice. I dream of a perfect world that does not exist except in my head.
Hydrangée
My letter to Santa will therefore represent what I am, what I've always been. A woman who claims her femininity, her age, her weight, her freedom. A woman who wants to go out alone at night if she wishes. A woman who wants to go out with friends if she wants. A woman who has no children. A woman who makes the choices it considers just. A woman who strives every moment to be happy without taking away the happiness of others. So for Christmas 2015, I'm not going to change anything in my line of conduct. I will offer a host of possible gifts to my loved ones to inspire those who are out of ideas. But as always I will leave everyone a chance to surprise me by this of his choice. A simple phone call will be enough to light my day. Contrary to this blog might suggest, I am absolutely not materialistic. My values ​​and my happiness can not be bought. But small gifts, useful or futile, contribute to the magic of Christmas and are signs of love. With you today I will share that positive images, picture of calm, tranquility and serenity of innocence. I needed a break and warm my soul.
Cherry flower
I more than ever bitter with anger at the injustice. I more than ever want to live in a secluded cabin in the woods, lulled by nature, away from the cruelty of man. But flight is never the solution. So I do not lack indignant whenever required, for Christmas 2015 and I will be more generous than ever with the causes that are dear to my heart.
If you have written your letter to Santa Claus today, whatever it is, you can share it in the comments below.
Long live peace, long live love, long live the respect, tolerance lively.

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. I already left you a comment to stop using my content. You just translate my words and use my photos without permission. Please stop this!

    RépondreSupprimer