Welcome to our website !

Dehydrated skin: Morning care routine

By 02:46

Dehydrated skin is skin that lack of water. The vast majority of the population suffers, to varying degrees more or less severe. The main symptoms are tightness, fine lines on the surface and the tendency of the skin to drink greedily all that puts on (care, base, foundation ...).All skin types can suffer from dehydration, including oily skin. At home, dehydration is perpetual, and combined with a more or less pronounced drought as well as high sensitivity. So I have to moisturize my skin morning and night, minimum. I presented a type of routine care ICI , and various examples of morning routines ( HERE , HERE ) and evening ( ICI ). An example of morning care routine for dehydrated skin.
dehydrated skin
The first stage of care every morning, cleaning. I am adept butters and creams for this step, these textures are most effective in effect and softer skin. My favorite for dehydrated and / or dried: the Extra Rinse Balm of Bobbi Brown .
skin dshydratée
I you had presented ICI is one of my safe bets. rich texture, invigorating scent of citrus, gentle on the skin, it is a luxury to clean the skin of the day care remains, sebum, dead cells, perspiration and all unwanted micro particles that accumulated on the skin overnight. I rinse with a cloth soaked in hot water. It's divine.
I dab with a towel and then I move to the intense fogging phase thermal water. I alternate different thermal waters, depending on the day.
dehydrated skin
I especially like the wide and thick mist of thermal water Vichy .
dehydrated skinI generously brumise first time, all over the face, neck and décolleté. I let my skin and I drink again, sometimes 3 or 4 times. This is a real thermal water mask as I do! Be careful not to let it dry by itself because it will dehydrate the skin, better dab with a clean towel.
Then I go to the eye.
Hydration routine morning 5 Avène Soothing Eye Contour Care
The soothing care eye of Avène is one of my darlings for ages. Rich, nourishing, moisturizing and very well tolerated, it also makes an excellent base for makeup.
Then comes the serum. Again, in case of severe dehydration, I go to simpler with serum Optimal Hydrance of Avène .
Routine hydration serum morning 6 Avène
I had you presented in detail HERE . I like its rich and nourishing texture but not sticky and does not pill. It moisturizes and soothes.
Finally, it is time to put my coat over it all. In case of severe dehydration, I combine two moisturizers light texture.
dehydrated skin
I begin by applying a layer of light intense Hydraphase of La Roche Posay (review HERE ), massaging well. I expect a good ten minutes, and then I apply a generous layer of Hydraphase UV , always with La Roche Posay . This allows me to moisturize, but also to apply a sunscreen SPF 30. Of course, this applies to few sunny days because if the sun is there, or if the light is strong, I apply sunscreen. But the gray days of winter, it's perfect like this!
Here is my routine when my skin is particularly dehydrated. I hope to inspire you!
If you also have dehydrated skin, let me comment on your tips and scrunchies products.

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. I already left you a comment to stop using my content. You just translate my words and use my photos without permission. Please stop this!

    RépondreSupprimer