Welcome to our website !

My empty bottles: RIP 36

By 02:47

Today, I celebrate the thirty sixth episode of the saga of my empty bottles. Because I believe that we must celebrate the small joys and small satisfactions of life, it's always a joy (and pride) to take stock of cosmetic products that I have used in recent weeks .
empty vials
I still use a vengeance samples and it was definitely a taste. I make great discoveries, I test a lot of products and I never get tired.
Let's start with care, in order of use in my routine (detailed HERE ).
up removal
empty vials
The melting jelly cleansing from Clarins is one of my favorite products of all time. I'll buy it back for sure! The detailed review is HERE if you want to know what's so wonderful!
Tonic / Acid
empty vials
I had a heart for the famous pads Alpha Beta of Dr. Dennis Gross . They are really sweet (too much even for my skin now well accustomed to acids), easy to use, well soaked in product and fragrance is light. My ultra sensitive skin tolerates perfectly. I can not get enough of the acid step (soft chemical exfoliation) in my care routines. Just give me the pads "glow" of the same brand (self-tanning) and I intend to offer me the stronger version (= concentration of higher acids) Alpha Beta. If you have never tried this type of product, this ultra-soft version is the best way to start.
misting
empty vials
This phase is delicious. Spray a hydrating mist on my face gives me freshness, hydration and relaxation. Most often I use a thermal water (Avene, Vichy, La Roche Posay), but I also try enriched mists, like mist Nirvana of Josie Maran . This mist was a disappointment on two levels: the bottle is certainly beautiful but very heavy (glass) and the mist is tiny and can not be used continuously. Must be pressed to deliver a single spritz. I much prefer the pressure continues, as the thermal water bottles. Furthermore, the droplets are so fine that does not feel them on the face. It is therefore necessary to pump at least 30 times on the bottle for wet face ... So I transferred from first use the product in a more attractive sprayer for me (that of Moisture Surge Face Spray Clinic). I was also disappointed by its strong scent, some evenings when my eyes were tired, irritated my eye area. In short, an expensive ($ 48 CA 100 ml) and disappointing. I expected the spray happiness, I've only had the disappointment, I can not redeem it and I do not recommend!
Eye
RIP 36 5 treatments eye
Two products that I love came in later life recently: the cream high wrinkle correction Capture XP eyes of Dior and care intense Hydraphase eyes of La Roche Posay . Both creams are very similar, except for the price. Both are rich, nourishing and moisturizing, but are neither oily nor sticky. They relieve tired eyes and are very well tolerated by sensitive eyes. I'll buy them, it is a certainty. I highly recommend it.
Serum
empty bottles serums
I'm a big fan of sera. I always more open, and several in stock, as well as many samples. It is the flagship of a skincare routine, one for which we have to read the labels and do not skimp on the price. I just finished the serum energizing recharge of SOTHYS that I presentedHERE . More I used it, the more I loved it. Its viscous texture applies perfectly to the fingers. It has a soothing and moisturizing immediately.For the price, I do not think me an offer, but the final I have good memories even if the composition always puzzled me.
I was disappointed the Abeille Royale serum from Guerlain , largely because of this mini pump size which left out some marbles intact.Difficult to break them in by hand because the viscous formula was the ride on the skin. And a third of the product remains basically impossible to get them out. I did not like the slimy slimy, sticky, or perfume (which I can not define). In short, this sample test saved me from spending money unnecessarily!
Serum Perfectionnist of Estee Lauder did not impressed me either. I had the impression of applying a makeup base 100% silicone on my face. I did not like that feeling, so I do not intend to invest in a regular format. Again, the sample allowed me to avoid a bad investment!
moisturizing cream
empty vials
The moisturizer is a thick coat that protects your skin from damage. It is essential no matter what your skin type, but it does not need to cost a fortune (the serum that treats your skin, not your moisturizer). I like to try different because I fit the texture to the needs of my skin and the weather. Although the beginning of winter is unusually warm in Quebec this year, the skin suffers cool temperatures and wind so I stood the thick textures, rich and cuddly.
Cream Evercalm of REN is a must for sensitive skin winter. I had presented HERE . I bought it regularly it is wonderful (except perfume gift strong herbs!).
I also finished cream Pro Even day of Vichy . I used as serum, but it is a fluid carefully. I had you presented  HERE . Combined with a full routine, this treatment has helped reduce my brown spots (which are now rather caramel, and much less visible). Again, I'm not fond of the composition, but apparently it is effective. It is possible that I offer myself in a tube.
I discovered with delight the massage mask The Lift of Chanel . Rich thick texture, easy to massage, I applied two nights in a row thickly, I have left my skin massaged and drink. A stroke of heart even if the fragrance is too far for my taste. It is possible that I let myself be tempted by a regular size one day.
Another heart stroke, cream Solution 10 of Chanel . New for 2015, this cream consists of 10 ingredients is only intended for sensitive skin.Well played Chanel, your care are becoming more intelligent and credible. I will certainly offer me a tube of this cream that feels almost nothing and soothes the skin.
Finally, I fell in love with the cream Multi Active Day of Clarins I've worn for years (my college years were my years Clarins). He'll have to offer me a pot to make me nostalgic sequence. The texture of this cream is divine, a sort of rich and nourishing whipped cream, perfect for winter.
Samples care
samples
Big disappointment with the care Oxygen Meteorites of Guerlain . It feels so strong violet it irritates my eyes. And it's full of silicones and pearlescent for cheating on healthy glow. For me it is not a treatment, it does not add much to the skin. So I used as a makeup base. Move along, nothing to see here!
In contrast, milk Progenius of Nude is interesting. This is not a milk but a light cream, more compact and richer than milk. Regardless, it applies perfectly to the fingers, it is moisturizing and nourishing the skin. I intend to offer me a regular size one day despite his strange and little sexy fragrance.
Clarins Double Serum
Be retried Double Serum from Clarins makes me want to buy me one. It has long been my favorite serum because despite the strong presence of mineral oils, there is a savior of sensitive and dehydrated skin. He saved my skin during harsh winters. I still love it.
New Clarins this fall: the concentrated multi intensive eye area . This sample seduced me, I intend to offer me this winter tube. It reminds me a lot the 2 treatments eye presented above (rich but not greasy, and very well tolerated).
Heart stroke also for cream Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief from Clinique . The gel texture penetrates the skin to hydrate and its effect lasts for hours. Congratulations Clinic, I want one pot!
Finally, I was blown away by the moisturizer Top Secret to Yves Saint Laurent . It is very rich, very fat, very nutritious, but is not sticky.An enveloping texture and comfortable for the winter, I'm seduced.
Cotton
Shiseido
I use some cotton for my sensitive skin does not support contact with this often harsh and irritant. However, the liquid tonics require cotton for the application because they are too fluid to be applied by hand. The only cotton that I tolerate, is that of Shiseido . The pads are rectangular, large, thick and do not fray. They are soft as a sheet and glide over the skin. I use nothing else, all other cottons that I've tried have irritated me or are breaking and fraying fast. I would recommend them, they could change your life, no less!
Makeup
makeup
I was pleasantly surprised by the satin foundation of Sothys . He does not score at all fine lines, pores, dry areas. It is quite covering but gives a natural. The color was too dark for me, but I would not say no to a vial suitable for my skin tone, I think it deserves to be known!
End of my Sun Beam of Benefit loved. This is my favorite illuminator winter because it has a smooth texture that does not dry out. His report is dimmed once ultra natural and her outfit is amazing. Its small brush is super convenient, I'm going to buy one that is no doubt. I you had presented HERE .
I finished a SkinFlash of Dior , the equivalent of Touche Éclat by Yves Saint Laurent, but less fat. This is my safe bet to give some light to my face when my skin is dull. I have several shades to vary seasonally. I often come back.
Finally, yet another tube of mascara Diorshow Iconic Overcurl  of Dior died this fall. I love Dior mascara and this is one of my favorites.His brush banana shaped well separates lashes and gives a natural that I love, all without pâtés.
Nails and hands
handcare
My fetish for dissolving nail polish is without hesitation the apricot dissolving of Dior . It is perfect, all the details are HERE . Of course, I have already begun a new one ...
I liked the hand cream L'Occitane en Provence in Iris Blue & White Iris (presentation of the collection HERE ). A real treat that feels good and effective. The hand cream L'Occitane never cease to amaze me!
Parfums
perfume samples
Many empty bottles to the radius of perfumes, because I use my samples almost every day.
The Ideal Man of Guerlain has not seduced mine. Too strong and heady, he did not win his heart even though I found it very interesting.
The Rose of Fruits & Passion is so very surprising, a heart stroke. I expected a low-end water bath that smells of grandma, actually the rose fragrance is light and discreet, very nice and very "young". A case that deserves to be studied in depth ...
Nice discovery with eau de parfum Black Women of Tom Ford . It is present without climbing to the head, I wore the evening as it is, to my nose too big for the day. A beautiful creation.
Chance of Chanel always leaves me as puzzled. Some days I love it, others I find it too violent and too alcoholic. I remain mixed.
The eau de parfum Chloé by Chloé is still as lovely in my nostrils, the scent of my 2000, I could offer me with nostalgia again.
Lady Million by Paco Rabanne , like Chanel Chance, very fluctuating in my esteem. In any case, I reserve the evening because it is strong enough and far.
The eau de parfum For her to Azzaro is very interesting and enjoyable, but it does not at all on my skin. I feel the most at the end of 3 minutes, unfortunately. That's why I will not offer me even though it feels very good.
I also used a sample of Alien by Thierry Mugler , I loved but I hate the bottle ...
perfume samples
Toilet waters Replica are pleasant and thoughtful, like Lazy Sunday Morning that is pleasant to wear. Unfortunately, they are very ephemeral that is why I have not yet succumbed to a regular bottle. I'm just samples.
The eau de parfum The little black dress of Guerlain is a stroke of heart for a long time. This sample ended up pushing me to buy a regular bottle, to my delight. Shalimar , another classic of the house, will be one of my next purchases of perfume, I had forgotten how good it is nice (and perfume Breath version will be perfect for spring).
I did not like Bonbon of Viktor & Rolf . I have not been able to identify the dominant notes, it's a mess for my nose, I have not hooked at all. Anyway, I find it horrible bottle (and when I do not like the bottle, I do not buy perfume).
Finally, Panther of Cartier is still outstanding. A perfume that I have chosen to wear regularly (in samples) and I would like to offer me one day.
empty vials
Here are the results of my empty bottles in recent weeks.
If you share some blows of heart or some disappointments with me, let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires