Welcome to our website !

Atoderm - Bioderma

By 02:35

February is the coldest month of the year. For me, as for many it is not only synonymous with wool sweater and big electricity bill is also synonymous with eczema attacks, extreme dryness, tightness and discomfort. If my skin is dry all year (on my body, on my face because my skin is normal, dry dehydrated trend), it's even worse in the winter of course. I did not choose me moisturize the feet to the head and in the winter I use the most rich and nourishing textures. If I stay true to my best Lipikar or other Xera-Calm, this year I test the balm Atoderm PP Bioderma. What is it?Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm First of all, I love this big size pump bottle of 500 ml. When should cream the body of the toes to neck, one passes liters every month! The pump is practical, sturdy and effective, it does not lock and can accurately control the amount of desired product.
Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm
This balm is designed for very dry and sensitive skin prone to eczema, atopic dermatitis and other skin small pleasures. It therefore has to calm and nurture. This is exactly what he does. It is a care dressing of choice, as I like.
Why is it effective? Because it is made of paraffin and mineral oil in massive quantities with added fatty acids and silicones. Sprinkled a few patented vitamin complex and was the lethal weapon against the intense drought. To great ills, great remedies.
Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm
If I am mineral oils in my facials in favor of vegetable oils, I do not hesitate to coat my body paraffin, glycerin or other mineral oil because only they know instantly soothe the tightness and nourish skin while hours. All without sticking. This is the great strength of Atoderm and its equivalents in Avène or La Roche Posay. If you have these skin problems, you understand what I mean.
Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm
I love her creamy texture that blends easily on the skin and almost turns into milk. Yet it is also a nourishing butter or a thick texture. She is qualified balm, but I find it rather texture of a slightly gelled milk.
I appreciate it have absolutely no scent and it penetrates quickly, although I'm used to more compact textures need to massage and heat at length.
Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm
The relief is instantaneous, immediate comfort and hydration all day, even despite the friction of clothing.
It is a heart stroke, a must have for all people (women, men or children) who suffer from winter. She joined my dressing care collection from the first application.
Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm
If you also have very dry skin, atopic or have eczema, which cream do you use?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires