Welcome to our website !

Monochrome Red [Challenge Monday]

By 02:34

To give courage and energy to face this new week, nothing better than spending the challenge in stimulating red. To know what it is about, I refer you to the statement of the challenge on Friday, as usual. Bright color par excellence, red evokes the dynamism, warmth, passion, summer, vitality. In the heart of winter, swim in a monochrome red is not a luxury.
Monochrome Rouge
I love the red, in all its variations. From orange to purple is a color that appeals to me, but mainly associated with white buttons. I like to wear red (I have a fetish red shirt which I love) but again moderately. If I wear my red shirt, I wear nothing of that color. Besides, I am not a follower of the total look , whatever the color.
Monochrome Rouge
I have little red decoration, there is finally some red home. Finally, it's on my nails that we find the most red. I think hold almost all the possible shades of red: red black, vermilion, orange-red, garnet red, crimson, blood, pink ... it's my favorite color on the nails. It's chic but perfect in every situation. With jeans, evening, at work, on vacation ... no matter, with red on the nails one is never beside the point. If I were to keep only one shade of polish, it would definitely red.
Monochrome Rouge
In my house (if you do not already know, I moved in April, I left my condo for my first home!), I intend to honor more red.
Learn all about the color red, I invite you to take a look at  the comprehensive Wikipedia article .
And you, a follower of monochrome red or not?
If you have met the challenge, let me comment on the link so I can go read.
Good week!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires