Welcome to our website !

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Energy – L.A. Sunrise

By 02:41

If to me the collection of Chanel LA Sunrise is more summer than spring, it still offers nice rooms quite portable now. This is the case of the Rouge Coco Shine pretty dyed 118 Energy. This is a perfect raspberry hue, impossible for me to miss.
Chanel L.A. Sunrise Energy
This is one of my favorite colors of red lips. I wear little shade "nude" because my lips are naturally very pigmented. The raspberry is my nudes to me, they reinforce the natural color of my lips. And my lips are dry, creamy texture of Rouge Coco Shine is highly appreciable.
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Energy
Obviously, holding nothing stunning. For me, these are Red Coco Shine luxurious lip balms. They have a true color, true color the lips, feed them but do not take hours. It must be applied regularly. It is towards this kind of texture I turn daily in winter.
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Energy
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Energy – Flash
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Energy
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Energy - Daylight
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Energy
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Energy - Full sun
It is a marvel of the collection. The good news is that this Energy hue is not limited edition! So you can wait a bit before you offer ...
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Energy
Coco Shine Red is my favorite red Chanel, it only reinforces my opinion!
All the details of this series are available on the official website HERE .

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. Hi
    Your "blog" is only a translation of all my posts. You use my texts and photos without crediting. I want you to delete all those posts because they are my property and you use them without permission.
    Thank you for your understanding.

    RépondreSupprimer