Welcome to our website !

Wishlist - February 2016

By 02:39

Each passing month brings its own temptations. I have many passions, so many things attract my attention and tempt me. Wishlist receives more goods than it loses, of course I do not buy anything that makes me feel. Here is an overview of the various wonders that I might succumb in the coming weeks ...
wishlist February 2016
At the cosmetics counter, I noticed that February will be very pink! On my wishlist:
  • Chanel highlighter Fancy Beads
  • Chanel Rouge Allure in color Timeless
  • Louboutin Silky Satin Lip Color en teinte Bengali
  • Givenchy powder Primordial Light
  • Tom Ford Lips & Boys en teinte Kingston
The radius stationery, several wonders shine my eyes. Could I resist?
wishlist February 2016
  • Indigo spiral notebook Spring Floral
  • Indigo spiral notebook Dark Pink Peony
  • Kate Spade New York, set de crayons Strike Gold
Spring novelties at Powell are sublime, difficult to resist the temptation ...
Mention should also be a temptation that I resisted for months the famous Adidas Superstar . They try me for ages, especially one sees everywhere. I thought the phenomenon would soon dissuade me from following the crowd, but no. At each appearance before a sports shop, I dream to have a pair at my feet (I hesitate between the rose or metal).
And you, what is on your wish list for February?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires